Thursday, January 14, 2010
New MacGruber photos from Universal
Universal had released three official photos from MacGruber, a spoof of the TV show “MacGyver” and a spin-off of the recurring bit on “Saturday Night Live.” Will Forte stars as the titular crime fighter, plus Kristen Wiig, Ryan Phillipe, and Val Kilmer as Dieter Von Cunth (the “H” is apparently silent).
I was hesitant at first because of SNL’s track record of turning short sketches into feature-length garbage, but an early review of the R-rated movie has me cautiously optimistic. The pre-screening reaction on The Vertex Blog called it “the best SNL film since Wayne’s World back in 1992.”
Only one American hero has earned the rank of Green Beret, Navy SEAL and Army Ranger. Just one operative has been awarded 16 purple hearts, 3 Congressional Medals of Honor and 7 presidential medals of bravery. And only one guy is man enough to still sport a mullet. In 2010, Will Forte brings Saturday Night Live’s clueless soldier of fortune to the big screen in the action comedy MacGruber.
In the 10 years since his fiancée was killed, special op MacGruber has sworn off a life of fighting crime with his bare hands. But when he learns that his country needs him to find a nuclear warhead that’s been stolen by his sworn enemy, Dieter Von Cunth (Val Kilmer), MacGruber figures he’s the only one tough enough for the job.
Assembling an elite team of experts–Lt. Dixon Piper (Ryan Phillippe) and Vicki St. Elmo (Kristen Wiig)–MacGruber will navigate an army of assassins to hunt down Cunth and bring him to justice. His methods may be unorthodox. His crime scenes may get messy. But if you want the world saved right, you call in MacGruber.
Enjoy this great song that shows how Kristen Wiig has a great singing voice! I wonder if Will Forte's "I'm sorry; can'...
This is one post with all of Kristen Wiig's sex scenes from her films. In 2010, Kristen Wiig was in MacGruber, which had a weird sex s...
Check them out here: http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/02/18/new-international-poster-images-for-drew-barrymores-whip-it These are for the...
UPDATE: Added three more images. Originally posted 1/22/10. ============== These are from the Mike Judge film (the creator of Beavis and ...
At the beginning of this episode, Kristen Wiig walks by while Tom delivers a pickup line, and then at the end of his pickup lines, we see Kr...
Kristen Wiig: The Anti-Comedian Kristen Wiig's Saturday Night Live characters respond to social discomfort by talking too much and ...
Cute but odd... "Portlandia" Season 2 Premiere Screening Actress Kristen Wiig attends the "Portlandia" season 2 ...
They released the trailers for "How To Train Your Dragon" ... a new Kristen Wiig cartoon coming in 2010. It's just a short te...
So that adorable little shite-talking alien PAUL (Seth Rogen) looks to get under the skin of us Earthlings come March 18th. As such, Empir...
Kristen Wiig Daily - WHAT'S HOT
- News - Nominated for 2 Peoples Choice Awards!!!
- Photos - Kristen & Will Forte
- Videos - "Paul" update (Kristen does improv)
- Video - fakes orga$m$ (Tamara Parks)
- Video - Trina (New Secretary)
- Video - Belle (Beauty & the Beast)
- News - Our Whip It Movie Review (photos)
- News - Kristen & Taylor Swift
- News - #13 most successful SNL film star
- Videos - Extract clips and photos
- Photos - Whip It with Drew Barrymore & Ellen Page
- Video - Gilly with Drew Barrymore (10/10/09)
- Interview - Jenny Slate's curse & new Judd movie
- Video - Whip It interview and clips
- Photos - McGruber movie
- Video - SNL Promo with Drew Barrymore
- Article - Kristen writes about her favorite purse
- Interview - Whip It (written interview)
- Photos - Darth Vader Gown (Emmys)
- Videos - Bored to Death (TV show)
- Videos - On Jimmy Fallon (3/31/09)
- Video - Miss Ice Tia: Deep House Dish (10/3/09)
- Videos - Whip It clips
- Video - Mom talking to Megan Fox
- Video - Suze Orman (10/1/09)
- Videos - Madonna (9/17/09)
- Videos - Ignores Jenny Slaters flubs
- Video - Flight Attendants
- Video - Judy Grimes (9/26/09)