Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kristen Wiig - Wears a Darth Vader gown to the Emmys? What the?

"There's the droid you're looking for!"



Yeah. She did! She did it!

Kristen Wiig wore a gown inspired by Darth Vader’s costume from Star Wars. Or maybe it’s just a coincidence that it looks similar, I don’t know. But I prefer to believe that Kristen Wiig, although very attractive in her own right, was just like, “You know what? I’m not Blake Lively, so let’s go straight for winning over the geek demographic.” And it works.



Of course, as a dress, it looks terrible. It might have a chance to look good if she ripped those sleeves off. But as an homage to Star Wars, I give her an A-plus.

From:
http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2009/09/kristen-wiig-ftmfw

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I do think it is pretty awesome, but your right those sleeves have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    Despite the sleeves, I think she looks great and she really pulled it off!

    - TAE

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!

Kristen Wiig - Hot Video

Lawrence Welk Show - 10/1/11

Popular Posts