Friday, May 28, 2010

Kristen Wiig - Gotham magazine Cover Party!



The party was on May 17th, 2010.



Saturday Night Live’s Kristen Wiig celebrated her Gotham Magazine cover in New York last night with cast mates Seth Myers and Andy Samberg. She gushed at the party:

“I’m having one of those days today where I’m like, ‘How did I get here? What’s happening. “It’s surreal.”





This very talented comic is not just relying on just her SNL fame. She’s optioning ‘Clown Girl‘ and will star in the film’s adaptation:

“I fell in love with that book before I was even a third of the way through. She (Monica Drake) is just such an interesting writer and I’ve fallen in love the material. I just hope I can do it justice.”







Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.afterellen.com/blog/thelinster/kristen-wiig-goes-glam-in-v-magazine

    I love her in the second picture

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!

Kristen Wiig - Hot Video

Lawrence Welk Show - 10/1/11

Popular Posts