Thursday, September 16, 2010

Emma Stone to host SNL

Check out Emma Stone at 2:48 telling Jimmy Fallon last night that she's hosting Saturday Night Live:



She'll host on October 23rd. It's her biggest dream.

"I'm a pretend prostitute... but take your kids!"

It's interesting because she mentioned SNL generically on Jimmy Fallon. She didn't specify if she's a fan of Andy Samberg or Kristen Wiig or any of the other current or past SNL players.

However, in this interview she mentions that she's a big fan of Kristen Wiig and jealous of Abby Elliott:




You want to do SNL?
Don’t start me on that. It’s a dream, it’s a dream of life.

Why don’t you make that happen?
I don’t know, it’s not gonna happen. Whatever, it’s fine. It’s fine, its nothing. It’s just, no, it’s not even like—it’s like, if that ever happened then I wouldn’t have anything to dream about, and then it would all be pointless.

Why don’t you quit movies and try and become a cast member on SNL? Would you rather do that than movies?
Stop it. That’s my dream. I would rather do that than anything in the world.

Wow, I had no idea.
Yeah, I mean I’m insanely crazy about Kristen Wiig and I’m so jealous of Abby Elliott its not even funny. She’s the youngest woman that’s ever been on SNL. She’s twenty one, so we’re like the same age.

From:
http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/zombielands-emma-stone-dreams-of-snl-and-mexican-food/11382

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

Kristen Wiig - Hot Video

Lawrence Welk Show - 10/1/11

Popular Posts