Friday, January 7, 2011
Kristen Wiig on Larry King Live
You can see the video here:
Lorne's not wearing his signature sports jacket, t-shirt, and jeans! =^)
Larry King calls Kristen Wiig an Emmy winner (and Andy). Interestingly, she didn't correct him or show any surprise. Maybe she wasn't paying attention and heard "nominated" or something. She was nominated in 2009 and 2010 as a supporting actress. She hasn't won yet. (This is interesting that she's the one he calls an Emmy winner, because Lorne has been nominated 49 times with 13 wins, Amy has been nominated 3 times with no wins, Seth has been nominated 3 times with no wins, Fred has no Emmy nominations, and Andy has been nominated 3 times with one win, not to mention a Grammy nomination.) So he should have called Lorne an Emmy winner instead of Kristen Wiig. The only way he could have messed that up worse is if he called Fred the Emmy winner. =^)
Regarding Lorne's answer about how SNL came about: To add on to what Lorne said, Johnny Carson wanted to run his reruns during the week for a break sometimes. So it's really Johnny's fault that SNL started. =^)
5-minute audition times...
Interesting that Kristen Wiig's Target Lady was pulled directly from a lady at Target.
Enjoy this great song that shows how Kristen Wiig has a great singing voice! I wonder if Will Forte's "I'm sorry; can'...
This is one post with all of Kristen Wiig's sex scenes from her films. In 2010, Kristen Wiig was in MacGruber, which had a weird sex s...
New international posters for Kristen Wiig's upcoming movie, Paul! Short version: And here's the long version: Enjoy!
UPDATE: Added three more images. Originally posted 1/22/10. ============== These are from the Mike Judge film (the creator of Beavis and ...
Sketch - Bongo's Clown Room Helen Mirren ... Tanya Dave Grohl ... Tony Ken Aymong ... customer Abby Elliott ... P...
So this is probably only the second time that Andy has starred in a Cold Opening like this! Kristen Wiig announces for him... Cold Opening...
So that adorable little shite-talking alien PAUL (Seth Rogen) looks to get under the skin of us Earthlings come March 18th. As such, Empir...
Thanks to Freya for the scoop! Who do you think is going to leave now that the season is over? - Fred Armisen (been on awhile and has ...
At the beginning of this episode, Kristen Wiig walks by while Tom delivers a pickup line, and then at the end of his pickup lines, we see Kr...
This is Kristen's second time doing this character, so add another repeat character to Kristen's arsenal. (Now up to 28!) Sketch -...
Kristen Wiig Daily - WHAT'S HOT
- News - Nominated for 2 Peoples Choice Awards!!!
- Photos - Kristen & Will Forte
- Videos - "Paul" update (Kristen does improv)
- Video - fakes orga$m$ (Tamara Parks)
- Video - Trina (New Secretary)
- Video - Belle (Beauty & the Beast)
- News - Our Whip It Movie Review (photos)
- News - Kristen & Taylor Swift
- News - #13 most successful SNL film star
- Videos - Extract clips and photos
- Photos - Whip It with Drew Barrymore & Ellen Page
- Video - Gilly with Drew Barrymore (10/10/09)
- Interview - Jenny Slate's curse & new Judd movie
- Video - Whip It interview and clips
- Photos - McGruber movie
- Video - SNL Promo with Drew Barrymore
- Article - Kristen writes about her favorite purse
- Interview - Whip It (written interview)
- Photos - Darth Vader Gown (Emmys)
- Videos - Bored to Death (TV show)
- Videos - On Jimmy Fallon (3/31/09)
- Video - Miss Ice Tia: Deep House Dish (10/3/09)
- Videos - Whip It clips
- Video - Mom talking to Megan Fox
- Video - Suze Orman (10/1/09)
- Videos - Madonna (9/17/09)
- Videos - Ignores Jenny Slaters flubs
- Video - Flight Attendants
- Video - Judy Grimes (9/26/09)