Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Review of Kristen WIig in TRAAAPD



STEVE MURPHY: Not bad! Taylor Swift has impressed me some. She was funny all the way through this one. I also have always found amusement in what I’ll call ‘legislating stupidity,’ the idea that the law should prohibit certain stupidly dangerous activities while driving (texting, dialing a cell phone) but not others (putting on makeup, reading a book).

ZOË RICE: I’m not sure why I was so tickled by this sketch. Perhaps because young Taylor Swift is in her wheelhouse here, playing a teenager, or perhaps because the Awful Parent Driving scenarios are pretty spot-on. But likely because it was a mostly ho-hum show overall, and the writing here felt somewhat clever.

HOWARD MEGDAL: I’ll tell you why you both loved it- because if you give Jason Sudeikis and Kristen Wiig the chance to be funny in an understated way, they never fail you.

Excerpt from:
http://perpetualpost.com/?p=3472

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

Kristen Wiig - Hot Video

Lawrence Welk Show - 10/1/11

Popular Posts