Monday, November 30, 2009

Zoe and Steve review Kristen Wiig in Secret Word



ZOË RICE: Unfortunately neither JGL nor Kristen Wiig particularly impressed me here–both seemed to be trying too hard–and without them the skit doesn’t have much to offer. But Kristen did have some funny moments, especially her “Drape.” I think these retro game show send ups work better when the cast impersonates the real personalities who did them. I didn’t hate the sketch, but I didn’t love it.

STEVE MURPHY: Another terrific sketch! That’s four in a row! Kristen Wiig creates yet another hilarious character from nowhere, and completely steals the show. She’s the new Will Ferrell of this show. Everything she says makes me laugh. Seems like Zoe and I are having very, very different SNL experiences so far.

From:
http://perpetualpost.com/?p=3650

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

Kristen Wiig - Hot Video

Lawrence Welk Show - 10/1/11

Popular Posts